Thursday, February 10, 2011
Sleep
I feel like teens like myself do not get enough sleep because of a couple of reasons. Firstly, we are very busy doing college applications, deciding which college to choose, studying, homework, and extra curricular activities. Another reason is that teens like staying up late because staying up late means that you are the only one awake in the house. I know I personally love having that sense of privacy since I rarely have any at all. Other teens might be struggling with getting to sleep or staying asleep because of the stress in the development of their life, pertaining academically and non-academically. Another reason that I find much too commonly is teens stay up late doing their work because they have a hard time getting it done earlier in the day. During the day there is so much going on that it is hard to focus in on the work and it takes everybody else resting for teens to focus on the work they have not done. Almost all teens have problems with sleep deprivation and almost all teens procrastinate. I feel like as one gets older, they have more responsibilities that need to be done at certain times, so nothing gets procrastinated and you go to sleep earlier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment