1. How important have your early childhood experiences and relationships been in shaping who you are today?
-They are relatively important in the sense that my parents’ early divorce may have shaped me in some way.
2. How does the way you have been rewarded, punished, and disciplined over the course of your life affect who you are today?
-My awards have shaped me in a positive way and have uplifted my confidence. The way I have been disciplined has shaped me into a respectful and responsible person.
3. Explain how the following factors have influenced who you are today: religion, ethnicity, gender, hometown/state, country.
-I am not a religious person, so this does not factor into the person that I am. My ethnicity has affected how I eat and some of the people that I know. My gender has put me into the role of being the man of the house and of the qualities that come with that role. My residence has allowed me to feel as though I have a more fortunate life than others do, so I should be grateful for everything that I receive.
No comments:
Post a Comment