Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birth Order

Being the youngest in my family has helped out my stress life. It makes me feel as though I am not counted on for many burdens and have less weight put on me. It allows me to learn from my older sister's mistakes as they first pave the road. Having a good relationship with my older sister has allowed me to be more prepared for life. She tells me how people change around her age so that I expect it later on. She tells me how college life is so that I can be more prepared for the feeling and the experience. Rarely anything takes me by surprise anymore except for the interests that I have that my sister does not share. I have learned how fortunate I am to being in this position, but it does not benefit me in every single way. For instance, my needs often come second, as my sister must deal with things first. My sister was able to get a car, but I will not be able to because there will be no place to park it now that the driveway is taken up. There must be sacrifices and pros and cons for everything so I have learned to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment